“It’s tough to make predictions, especially about the future.” (Yogi Berra)
Here’s what we do know: Demand for trade credit has evolved in COVID-
time and will not return to pre-2020 norms in 2021 (and maybe not ever).
This webinar will provide attendees with an understanding of:
• Today’s longer terms, slower payments, concentrations, etc.
• Why and how to re-evaluate customers’ creditworthiness
• Preventing pandemic excuses from masking other problems
• How the credit insurance market has adapted to new risks
• Best practices for obtaining and using credit insurance now